Colour Experience Day
- To understand the basics of light and colour therapy in relation to health and wellbeing.
- Taster of how colour affects all areas of our lives on a day to day basis
- Gives a basic understanding of how to calculate your colour personality and what impact this can have on your daily life
This 1 day workshop includes an overview of how light and colour work in an everyday environment. It introduces the qualities of light and colour and gives a general understanding of how these dynamics work in our daily lives. The subjects that are covered are as follows:
- What is colour and how does it work?
- History of Colour Therapy and how it is used in everyday life
- The Colour Spectrum
- Getting to know the colours of our 9 colour system
- How complimentary colours can help to balance us
- Our physical and emotional responses to colour
- Chakra healing system and the nine colour process from original colour therapy
- What is a colour personality?
- How to calculate colours and find out their traits and behaviours
- How knowing our colour can benefit us
- Getting to know your families colours
Wednesday 11th July 18 . / .Saturday 28th July 18
Wednesday 12th Sept 18 . / . Wednesday 24th Oct 18