Did you know that a judgement about a product or environment is made within 90 seconds and between 62% and 90% of that assessment is based on colour alone?
Colour has an impact on both you and your customers, from your branding through to the work environment. Research has shown that colour affects individuals on many levels.
- Firstly the mind at the mental level, e.g. Yellow helps concentration.
- On a physical level with Red which increases blood pressure and circulation.
- On a emotional level like Orange that is warm and portrays fun and creativity.
At the Colour Ministry we are Colour Consultants and we help individuals and companies to understand how colour can be used as a powerful tool to do the following:
- Increase sales by enticing colour palette for products and services
- Promote your brand by understanding why and how you use the colours, both internally and externally
- Enhance Productivity by getting to know the colours that provide the required stimulus in associated environments
- Create a more healthy and balanced work environment by adapting the lighting and using relevant colours
- Bring more rapport within your organisation by understanding personality by the traits of the different colours
- How we impact each other by the colours we wear
We offer a 90 minute ‘Captivating Colour’ session which gives you a very basic overall understanding of how colour affects us. For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazing 90 minute programme
to harness the power of colour
Clerkenwell Design Week, Colour Workshops - May 2018 I was asked by Jackie at Haworth and Cappellini to come and run workshops for the day during Clerkenwell Design Week. They are based in St John's Street, at the centre of the action and their showroom...