Here are 5 facts about the colour orange:
- Orange was a symbol of glory and fruits of the earth in early Christian church and was also known as the wisdom ray.
- Nobility were the only ones during the Elizabethan Era who could wear orange
- The Orange vehicle apparently says that you are fun loving and a trendy person
- The canary’s orange colour isn’t a natural thing. Initially the birds were a green-brown but cross-breeding made them yellow, combine this with a diet of red peppers and they become orange
- Every 25th day of the month is know as “Orange Day” by the UN’s campaign called UNiTE to end violence against women. The day is to raise awareness and act to stop violence against women.
These facts are courtesy of thefactsite.com